RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICYLast updated: August 18, 2021
Interpretation and DefinitionsThe following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
InterpretationThe words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
DefinitionsFor the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy: Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Italia Plant Based srl Società Benefit, Via Gaglianico 13 10148 Torino, VAT N. 12575690016 Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service. Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us. Service refers to the Website. Website refers to Mindful Morsel, accessible from www.mimdful.morsel.com You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation RightsYou are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered. In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions for ReturnsIn order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods were not used or damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.